Many interests, people and moving parts must align for infrastructure projects to be realized. But, additionally, there's a constellation of dynamic forces that intensify this inherent complexity, like shifting capital availability, emerging financial trends, disruptive technologies, and the rising demand for resilience and environmentally and socially sustainable approaches. Finally, these infrastructure variables occur in the larger context of evolving global market situations. The infrastructure market is global in nature, so changes in one region are felt universally.
Whether infrastructure projects involve mass transit, energy, electricity, public facilities, social infrastructure, roadways and bridges — or other types of large-scale infrastructure projects in the U.S. or abroad — our team will help improve efficiencies, provide better value for money, and deliver value for all partners. We rely on our professional insight, experience, industry best practices, and application of innovative solutions to carry this through.
Choosing the best partner to collaborate with on infrastructure projects is foundational to success. What sets our team apart are:
- Over 100 years of experience helping clients achieve the best value across sectors and asset classes
- The level of experience, attentiveness and service across private, government and non-profit infrastructure activities
- The degree to which Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) considerations are integrated with our approach to Infrastructure and P3 Advisory
- Our global capabilities and wealth of knowledge and resources for both public and private sector clients
- Our deep know-how of innovative delivery mechanisms that helps ensure seamless, end-to-end services in every project phase