Date: November 9, 2016
Time: 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM ET
Join BDO USA and Morgan Lewis for a virtual roundtable to discuss practical suggestions for what GSA Schedule contractors should do to operationalize TDR requirements in their organizations – even if they haven’t “opted in” to the program – and leverage the information to better compete in the Schedules marketplace.
Additionally, the roundtable will discuss how Escobar affects contractors’ efforts to build and maintain effective reporting systems for their pricing and sales data.
We’ll tackle the following questions during the roundtable:
- What data is required to support TDR reporting?
- What are the typical system challenges in obtaining and understanding the data?
- What should contractors be doing now?
- What insights can be gained from mining this data?
- What gaps and possible problem areas exist for contractors?
- What does the potential landscape for FCA liability look like in the wake of Escobar?
Thomas Fuchs, Managing Director, Government Contracting Advisory Services, BDO USA, LLP
Bob Sherry, Partner, Morgan Lewis
Webinar Learning Objectives:
- Describe the data required for TDR reporting and the challenges of supplying that data;
- Relate and apply the strategic implications of the data;
- Recognize and control the relevance and consequences of implied certifications.
Delivery: The webinar will be delivered via the BDO Online CPE Network
Advanced Prep: None
Credits: 1.0 CPE credit in the field of Specialized Knowledge and Applications
Program Level: Update
BDO USA, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org