January 26 - 27, 2017
Conference presented by BDO USA and Trinity Capital.
Whether you’re considering a private equity investment, selling your business or buying another, understanding the transaction process will help maximize your long-term value. Join us to hear from top industry advisors and dealmakers on how to ensure a deal gets done quickly and effectively.
- Take away insights on successful strategies for financial modeling, financial and tax due diligence, negotiating a purchase and sales agreement, and post-merger integration
- Gain perspective from restaurant executives who have significant M&A experience
- Network with other restaurant executives like yourself
Attendees will be invoiced upon registration. Registration confirmation is subject to payment.
- Restaurant operators: $995 ($795 before Dec. 15, 2016)
- Non-restaurant operators: A limited number of seats are available for non-restaurant operators at a price of $1,590 per person. If you’re interested in attending, please contact Dana Zukofsky at email@example.com.
Thursday, January 26, 2017
Registration and cocktail reception begins at 6 pm.
Friday, January 27, 2017
Breakfast begins at 7:30 am.
Program runs from 8:30 am until 5:15 pm. Lunch is included.
We welcome Brian Niccol, Chief Executive Officer of Taco Bell Corp, as the conference’s keynote speaker. Brian is responsible for driving overall brand strategy and performance. He is accountable for more than doubling the business by 2022, going from $7 billion to $15 billion in revenue and opening 2,000 new restaurants domestically and 700 restaurants internationally. Brian will share his deal experiences – including best practices and lessons learned.
Additional speakers include:
Schedule and speakers are subject to change. Please contact Dana Zukofsky at firstname.lastname@example.org for a detailed agenda.
- Anthony Alfonso, Principal – BDO Consulting
- Karen Baum, Partner, BDO USA
- Lawrence Braun, Partner – Sheppard Mullin
- Kevin Burke, Managing Director – Trinity Capital
- Tom Cook, CEO – Pacific Bells Inc./World Wide Wings
- Steve McCullough, Partner – BDO USA
- Roland Spongberg, CEO – WKS Restaurant Group
- Ross Vozar, Managing Director – BDO USA
The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey
888-556-3478 (Please reference “Trinity Capital – January 2017”) or visit https://resweb.passkey.com/go/TrinityCapital
A Deluxe Guest Room
is $319, plus taxes, per night. Rate includes complimentary internet in guest rooms. Check-in is 4 pm; checkout is 12 p.m.
The above rate is applicable for conference attendees for the nights of January 26, 27, and 28, pending availability. We recommend that you make reservations as soon as possible after your conference registration is confirmed as hotel availability is not guaranteed. The conference room rate ends Tues., Dec. 27, 2016.