Webinar Learning Objectives:
- Customs Duty – what options for trade agreements are being considered and how will existing agreements be affected? What impact could this have on a group’s supply chain?
- VAT – how could current VAT rules on goods and services in the EU be affected?
- EU Directives and treaty issues – will there be a risk of withholding taxes on interest and distributions of profits post Brexit? How could the changes impact US-style Limitation on Benefits provisions in treaties?
- Transfer Pricing – have the changes in the market impaired the validity of existing benchmarking? Is it time to review your existing transfer pricing policies?
- Group structuring – what should international groups be thinking about who have structured their EU operations in the UK?
Despite the challenges ahead, Brexit provides many opportunities for businesses both in the UK and those with an international presence.
Our team from the UK, US and Europe will aim to provide you with insight into how to navigate your way through these interesting times and prepare you and your business for this new chapter in UK taxation.
Delivery: The webinar will be delivered via the BDO Online CPE Network
Advanced Prep: None
Credits: 1.0 CPE credit in the field of Tax
Program Level: Overview
BDO USA, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org