E-Discovery has become increasingly global and complex. With an extensive network of global resources, 20 labs on six continents, mobile solutions, and seasoned professionals, BDO provides value-added services to clients around the world. We focus on your technical demands, regulatory environment, and industry dynamics to deliver comprehensive, customized, and analytics-driven services for each client. Veterans of complex, high-stakes litigation, class actions, monitorships, and investigations involving multinational and multi-jurisdictional issues, BDO’s professionals have extensive experience presenting before regulatory, governmental, and international arbitration bodies in a concise and relatable manner. Our team has also been recognized in Chambers and Partners for our eDiscovery work.
About BDO Leverage
BDO Leverage employs sophisticated data analytics techniques across the entire Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) to streamline large, data-intensive investigations and litigation to quickly identify relevant materials, weed out the non-relevant materials, reduce review populations, improve e-discovery review efficiency, and provide transparency throughout the entire process. BDO Leverage focuses on:
- Pre-collection analytics
- Pre-review planning
- Review optimization, including Technology Assisted Review (TAR)
- Post-review and adversary production analytics
Relativity and RelativityOne
The shift from traditional, on-premise IT solutions to the cloud is fundamentally changing the way data is collected and stored. BDO has expanded our toolkit portfolio to include RelativityOne, an ISO 27001 certified Software as a Service (“SaaS”) solution. RelativityOne gives users the flexibility to meet diverse litigation and investigation challenges with a scalable, globally positioned, secure, and easy-to-run SaaS product.
Integrating with other essential cloud-based business applications, RelativityOne will streamline the e-discovery process, translating into faster review times and better insights for clients. BDO will continue to provide robust, on-premise e-discovery capabilities or offer a hybrid solution to address the varying needs and business approaches of clients. Our team has deep experience with Relativity, holding many Relativity certifications; including professionals who have obtained the coveted Relativity Master status.
Bring transparency to your data.
Our mission is to enable legal professionals to become more successful as a result of providing the most comprehensive E-Discovery Managed Services offering on the market.
E-Discovery Managed Services is more than just offering clients a pricing play for storage capacity in an e-discovery platform. At BDO, managed services is just that – it is the services that we provide to solve real business challenges and achieve real goals when it comes to managing data for legal matters.
We map our E-Discovery Managed Services team’s goals to the clients’ objectives. Our BDO E-Discovery Managed Services team serves as a true extension of law departments or law firms.
- We provide clients with Athenagy™, our exclusive business intelligence dashboards. Data transparency solves real problems legal professionals face when it comes to managing the data lifecycle
- We provide dedicated and customized environments in RelativityOne, Relativity's Azure based platform, as well as services to organizations with their own existing subscription. This highly secured environment offers the industry’s top security and compliance protocols to protect your critical data
- We provide E-Discovery Managed Services to companies with their own RelativityOne subscription, including Athenagy, Professional Services, data migration services, and customized implementation and training. Our team will help you get the most from your own RelativityOne subscription by providing the appropriate level of support your team needs to achieve its critical success factors
- We provide a dedicated E-Discovery Managed Services Implementation Team to provide the appropriate level of assistance in implementation, rollout, and training to ensure that our goals are aligned with yours
- We serve as the needle that helps thread together multiple service lines across BDO that help solve real problems clients are trying to solve such as:
- Information Governance
- Litigation Readiness
- Forensic Investigations
- Regulatory Compliance Assessments
- Damages Calculations
- Insurance Risk & Recovery
Watch this video to learn more about Athenagy™:
Technology has changed nearly every aspect of business, including the type of fraud that organizations face. Detecting and investigating fraud is more complex than ever before, and getting it wrong can cost a company millions of dollars – along with their customers and reputation. When companies are dealing with Big Data, they have to consider what’s commonly called the “Big V’s”: volume, variety, velocity, value, and veracity. During fraud investigations, the sheer amount and diversity of potential evidence can create a forensic nightmare, so properly navigating it has never been more essential. Even if data indicates illegal, abusive, or corrupt activity, it’s nearly impossible to detect on the surface. Doing so requires highly advanced analytic techniques.
At BDO, we work with our clients to quickly determine the Who, What, When, Where and How of every investigation. Often requiring synthesizing terabytes of data and millions, if not billions of transactions, we make connections and identify anomalies or patterns across disparate data sets. Regardless of the system and the location of the data, BDO has forensic technology professionals across the globe that can identify, preserve and analyze the complex datasets necessary. We employ our extensive industry knowledge and experience, coupled with advanced analytics, including machine learning, artificial intelligence and visualization tools, to quickly and defensibly answer these questions for our clients.
Forensics and Investigations Insights
Explore our most recent resources and thought leadership.
No Results Found