Hampton Roads Market Leader
Ed serves as the Hampton Roads Market Leader for BDO Norfolk. With more than 40 years of experience in accounting, auditing, and tax, he provides general business advisory services to clients, maintains key client relationships, as well as providing consulting services with various aspects of mergers and acquisitions of closely-held businesses.
Prior to serving as the Hampton Roads Market Leader, Ed served as the Office Managing Partner for the Norfolk office. He has served clients in multiple industries with a primary concentration of government contractors, automobile dealerships and manufacturers. Ed is currently a member of the BDO Government Contracting Industry Team having previously served as its co-national industry lead as well as a member of the Automobile Dealership Industry Team where he often advises clients on operational aspects of dealerships and both the buy and sell side of dealership transactions.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- B.S., Business Administration (Accounting Concentration), Old Dominion University
- Board Member for Virginia Beach Neptune Festival
- Board Member for Greater Norfolk Corporation
- Board Member for The Charity Bowl
- Board Member for Virginia Beach Vision
- Chair of the Dean's Executive Advisory Council for ODU Strome College of Business