Thriving amid change.
In addition to talent and resource constraints, the E&P sector has seen a significant shift toward unconventional resources, as well as consequent developments in liquefied natural gas processing and transportation.
With deep experience helping clients navigate the many complexities affecting the industry, BDO helps E&P clients across the country and around the world to thrive. In addition to traditional audit and tax compliance services, we advise E&P companies and their investors on complex issues including mergers and acquisitions, cost management strategies, and risk management in the U.S. and abroad.
Beyond compliance, our partner-led approach benefits clients in many ways. We provide:
- International tax planning, including structuring strategies
- State and local tax management
- Management and technology consulting
- Forensic accounting and investigations
- Business valuations of assets and companies
- Vendor audits
- Risk mitigation and prevention programs