Join BDO USA, LLP for a fall session of the Let’s Talk Tax Seminar Series.
This complimentary, CPE-qualified discussion, moderated by Sara Zeller, Tax Partner, BDO USA, LLP, will cover the latest changes and updates related to international tax and impacting the multinational groups. Included in this discussion will be developments related to debt/equity analysis as well as an update on OECD/BEPS project.
We look forward to seeing you!
Upon completion of this seminar, participants will be able to:
- Provide an overview of recent guidance in the international tax area
- Provide an overview of the implications of recent international tax developments on multinational corporations
- Attendee will be able to identify potential implications on international tax structuring and compliance
- Attendee will demonstrate basic understanding of tax implications of base erosion on profits
- Attendee will have an opportunity to discuss ways to counter harmful tax practices working with professionals in international tax and transfer pricing practices
Delivery: Group Live
Advanced Prep: None
Credits: 2 CPE credits in the field of Tax
Program Level: Update
BDO USA, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org
Joe Calianno, Partner and International Technical Tax Practice Leader, BDO USA
Michiko Hamada, Managing Director, Transfer Pricing Practice, BDO USA
Sara Zeller, Tax Partner, BDO USA