This event has been postponed, please check back for updated information on the rescheduled event.
BDO USA, LLP, Wiley Rein LLP, and the Professional Services Council would like to invite you to join us for a complimentary CPE-qualified program on Government Contractor Labor Law Compliance under the new administration. Hear from our panel of industry experts, including the former head of the DOL Wage and Hour Government Contracts Enforcement Branch, as they discuss the latest issues, trends and anticipated changes.
Specific areas to be discussed include the:
- Interim Rule requiring Paid Sick Leave for Federal Contractor’s employees
- Status of the “Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces” and the “Fair Labor Standards Act” injunctions and rules
- The enforcement environment and latest challenges under the federal Service Contract Act and Davis-Bacon Act
- Interplay with California state labor laws
- Potential Changes under the New Administration
Upon completion of this seminar, participants will be able to:
- Review New Interim Rule Establishing Paid Sick Leave for Federal Contractors.
- Identify Status of Preliminary Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces and Fair Labor Standards Act Injunctions
- Describe Anticipated Enforcement Environment and Latest Challenges under the Service Contract Act and Davis-Bacon Act
- Identify Interplay with California state labor laws Potential Changes under the New Administration
Delivery: Group Live
Advanced Prep: None
Credits: 2 CPE credits in the field of Specialized Knowledge
BDO USA, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org