Join us for a structured and participative discussion of the many considerations involved in an executive compensation program for tax-exempt organizations. Topics will include a review of important IRS requirements, the steps associated with the development of a formal program, as well as the roles of board members and the principal executive officer in oversight and administration of the program.
During this session, participants will:
- Familiarize themselves with the process used to develop an executive compensation program;
- Examine the process for proper oversight and governance of an executive compensation program; and
- Review recommended components of an executive compensation program.
Upon completion of this seminar, participants will be able to:
- Familiarize participants with the process used to develop an executive compensation program
- Examine the process for proper oversight and governance of an executive compensation program
- Review recommended components of an executive compensation program
Delivery: Group Live
Advanced Prep: None
Credits: 2 CPE credits in the field of Specialized Knowledge
Program Level: Basic
BDO USA, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org