BDO USA, LLP invites you and your colleagues to a complimentary program. This event highlights timely technical updates and provides key takeaways on tax, accounting and financial topics relevant to both public and private companies. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to ask meaningful questions of our subject matter leaders and join in discussions specific to your business and operational challenges.
We are excited to announce that our event this year will feature a new format! The morning sessions from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM will feature general business and accounting & financial reporting sessions. The afternoon breakout sessions from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM will highlight two industry tracks: Technology & Life Sciences and Manufacturing & Distribution.
We look forward to seeing you May 15th!
7:30 AM to 8:30 AM - Registration and Breakfast
8:00 AM to 8:05 AM - Welcome and Opening Remarks
8:05 AM to 8:30 AM - Keynote: Immigration Reform
8:30 AM to 9:50 AM - A&A Update
9:50 AM to 10:00 AM - BREAK
10:00 AM to 11:00 AM - Federal Tax Legislative and Policy Update
11:00 AM to 12:00 PM - The M&A Ecosystem
12:00 PM to 12:50 PM - Lunch
12:50 PM to 1:00 PM - BREAK
1:00 PM to 1:50 PM - Breakout Session 1
- Technology and Life Sciences Track - Part 1: Deep Dive in Rev Rec
- Manufacturing and Distribution Track - Panel: IoT has Arrived. Are You Ready?
1:50 PM to 2:00 PM - BREAK
2:00 PM to 2:50 PM - Breakout Session 2
- Technology and Life Sciences Track - Part 2: Deep Dive in Rev Rec
- Manufacturing and Distribution Track - Megatrends in Manufacturing: What to Expect by 2036
2:50 PM to 3:00 PM - BREAK
3:00 PM to 3:50 PM - Breakout Session 3
- Technology and Life Sciences Track - M&A in the Technology & Life Sciences Industry
- Manufacturing and Distribution Track - Tax Implications: Transfer Pricing & International Tax
3:50 Pm to 4:00 PM - BREAK
4:00 PM to 5:00 PM - Breakout Session 4
- Technology and Life Sciences Track - 2017 Technology Outlook Survey
- Manufacturing and Distribution - R&D Tax Credits
CPE Credit Breakdown:
8.0 CPE credits in Accounting, Taxes, Economics and Specialized Knowledge*
*This event has a maximum amount of 8.0 CPE credits and fields of study credits depend on which sessions are selected.
Event Learning Objectives:
- Apply the new accounting and tax standards learned in this course into their respective company's financial reporting process.
- Identify legislation and current issues/trends in state and federal taxation.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the latest immigration reform and how it can affect your business.
Delivery: Group Live
Advanced Prep: None
Credits: 8.0 CPE credits
Program Level: Update
BDO USA, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org