We apologize, online registration is now closed for this event. We welcome all walk-ins. You may register on-site and receive a name badge. Please note that due to our CPE barcode tracking system we will be unable to print barcoded badges on-site. Any attendees who register on-site will be required to sign in manually by entering your first name, last name, and email address on the laptops outside of each of the sessions
BDO USA, LLP’s Tampa practice invites you to a complimentary, CPE-qualified program that includes in-depth presentations and networking opportunities with accounting and tax professionals. Hear from subject matter leaders about the latest accounting and tax policy changes and how to prepare for the impact of these future changes.
Specific topics to be covered include:
- Accounting and financial reporting
- Tax updates, proposed legislation and trends that may have an impact on you or your company
- And more!
Upon completion of this seminar, participants should be able to:
- Apply the new accounting and tax standards learned in this course into their respective company's financial reporting process
- Identify recent changes to accounting and SEC reporting
- Identify legislation and current issues/trends in state, federal and international taxation
Delivery: Group Live
Advanced Prep: None
Credits: 2 CPE credits in the field of Tax, 1 CPE credit in the field of Accounting
Program Level: Update
BDO USA, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org