BDO USA, LLP's Phoenix office invites you to a complimentary CPE-qualified program. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to hear from our accounting and tax leaders. Join fellow accounting and tax professionals in learning ways to help maximize tax savings and effectively manage financial reporting. This seminar highlights timely mid-year updates and provides key takeaways on hot topics relevant to both public and private companies.
Specific topics to be covered include:
- Recent updates and developments in US GAAP, accounting, taxation and reporting.
- Recent SEC rulemaking including Pay Ratio, Pay-Versus Performance, Clawbacks and Conflict Minerals.
- SEC enforcement trends and focus areas.
- Proxy/Annual Meeting Trends and Developments.
- Unclaimed Property Audit Methodologies and Risk Assessments.
- A Multistate tax discussion including the State’s latest position on Sales Tax Nexus and examination issues.
Upon completion of this seminar, participants will be able to:
- Discuss recent updates and developments in accounting, taxation and reporting
- Review US GAAP and SEC Updates
- Review Unclaimed Property Audit Methodologies and Risk Assessments
- Minimizing your State and Local Taxes
Delivery: Group Live
Advanced Prep: None
Credits: 4.5 CPE credits in the fields of Accounting and Tax
Program Level: Basic
BDO USA, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org