The Consumer Business Compass Blog
Retail and consumer businesses are best equipped to serve their customers and effectively compete when they’re tuned in to changing consumer trends, evolving risk and regulation, and emerging opportunities.
The Consumer Business Compass blog serves as a resource for retail industry leaders, featuring insights from dedicated contributors across BDO who have decades of experience working with middle market retailers and large, multinational brands. We understand the complexities of the retail and consumer products industry and offer forward-looking perspective and proprietary research to analyze today’s risks and tomorrow’s opportunities, including:
The Consumer Business Practice
- Compliance with changing regulations, including tax and accounting guidelines
- The omnichannel evolution
- Emerging risks like cybersecurity and best practices for mitigation
- Evolving consumer trends and strategies to drive traffic during peak and valley seasons
- Best practices for effective operations, transactions and strategies for long-term success
BDO has been a valued business advisor to consumer business companies for more than 100 years. We work with a wide variety of retail and consumer product clients, ranging from multinational Fortune 500 corporations to more entrepreneurial businesses, on myriad accounting, tax and other financial issues.