From transaction pre-transaction structuring and due diligence, to post-acquisition integration services, BDO’s dedicated Transaction Advisory Services M&A Tax Practice delivers comprehensive, partner-led services to businesses and their financial sponsors. With deep experience across industry sectors, and one of the world’s largest accounting and consulting networks, our professionals are uniquely qualified to meet particular needs of our clients throughout the investment or business life cycle. Our service model is built upon a transparent, highly collaborative approach, and BDO ensures that you have access to the people you need, when you need them.
Our full suite of M&A Tax services includes:
- Structuring of acquisitions, dispositions, mergers, carve-outs, spin-offs, etc.
- Transaction tax modeling and tax benefit quantification
- Tax due diligence, both buy-side and sell-side
- Post-acquisition integration/optimization, entity rationalization, and remediation
- Troubled corporation workouts, bankruptcy, debt restructuring, stock losses, and attribute preservation
- Projects/analyses including NOLs/Sec 382, transaction cost optimization, E&P, stock basis, Section 1202 qualified small business stock, rulings and opinions, etc.