West-Southwest Regional Managing Principal and West Managing Technical Principal
Nanda Gopal is a principal in BDO’s Professional Practice group and is based in the firm’s Orange County office. He has more than 26 years of public accounting and industry experience. His client service experience includes public and private clients in healthcare, consumer products, restaurant and franchising, manufacturing, and services.
Nanda serves as the Regional Technical Director for the West Region’s Assurance practice and co-technical lead for the Healthcare practice. He is a past member of the Health Care Expert Panel of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). Nanda has significant experience in complex accounting and auditing matters and Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) reporting issues. He reviews SEC filings, assists with initial public offerings (IPOs), performs technical reviews of financial statements, interfaces with clients and BDO Alliance firms on the resolution of technical accounting issues, and participates in BDO’s internal peer review program.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- AICPA Health Care Expert Panel, Past Member
- AICPA Revenue Recognition Task Force for Health Care
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- M.B.A., Moore School of Business, University of South Carolina