Mark loves the spirit of the Boulder business community and works with many small, mid-sized, and startup businesses throughout the Front Range, particularly in the technology and manufacturing arenas. Having an extensive background in construction, Mark is also a member of the firm’s real estate and construction industry practice. Whatever the industry, Mark’s passion is assisting his clients in reaching goals through tax structuring and a role as an advisor.
Mark is frequently called upon to speak at association meetings and industry events, including Boulder Startup Week, MergeLane, the Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) Colorado Conference, and the Boulder/Longmont Chapter of the Small Business Development Center (SBDC). Additionally, he has written articles on tax-related issues for BizWest and the Denver Real Estate Journal.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Institute of Certified Construction Industry Financial Professionals
- B.S., Accounting, University of Colorado at Boulder
- B.A., Economics, University of Colorado at Boulder
- Colorado Certified Public Accountant License number 24636
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional
- Boulder Valley Rotary Club, Treasurer
- Naturally Boulder, Member