Northeast Managing Technical Partner
Jeffrey has more than 20 years of public accounting experience. He is currently a Regional Technical Partner for BDO’s Northeast region. In that role, he assists Assurance practice offices from Boston through Metro New York.
Jeffrey has extensive experience assisting clients access the public markets through IPOs and SPAC mergers. He works with clients in a variety of industries, with a focus on entities in the technology, life sciences, and consumer product industries. He consults on complex transactions, including revenue recognition, business combinations, and stock compensation.
Jeffrey has developed courses on topics including revenue recognition, business combinations, and complex debt instruments. He has presented these trainings both internally for BDO and at external conferences.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Accounting and Auditing Oversight Committee, past member
- Financial Accounting Standards Committee, current member and past chair
- B.S., Accounting, Magna Cum Laude, Marist College