September 14, 2016
12:00 PM to 1:30 PM ET
Join BDO USA for a summer Marketplace Outlook Update for Government Contractors.
The following topics will be discussed among others:
- DCAA trends and relevant compliance matters for government contractors
- New regulations affecting the industry
- Recent developments in Mandatory Disclosure Strategic Management:
- Disclosures’ role in the procurement fraud remedies landscape
- Why the analysis needs to be more than “do we have to disclose?”
- Who reviews disclosures and what do they care about now?
- Risks and opportunities, do’s and don’ts for modern mandatory disclosures
Webinar Learning Objectives:
- Recognize current DCAA trends and relevant compliance matters for government contractors.
- Define new regulations affecting the industry.
- Analyze strategic insights on M&A and other financial matters.
Delivery: 1.5 CPE credits in the field of Specialized Knowledge and Applications
Advanced Prep: None
Credits: The webinar will be delivered via the BDO Online CPE Network
Program Level: Overview
BDO USA, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org