Managing Third-Party Risk in an Increasingly Distributed and Regulated World
1.0 CPE credit in the field of SK
in the field of Specialized Knowledge
- Explore the drivers that are influencing the evolution of third-party risk management practices and gain an understanding of the complexities and potential risks associated with third-party relationships in a global business environment.
- Gain insights into practical strategies and actions to respond promptly to risk events and minimize their impact.
- Learn about the benefits of a Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) platform and how it can streamline risk management processes.
- Discover the role of data analytics in identifying vulnerabilities, ensuring ongoing compliance, and predicting future threats.
- Identify industry-specific best practices that contribute to the overall resilience of organizations in managing third party risks.
BDO USA, P.C., is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
Principal, Data Forensics
Managing Director, Forensics
Global Head of Financial Service Go-To-Market, Fusion