Decoding Enforcement: Incorporating Insights from Enforcement Actions into Comprehensive Compliance Programs
1.0 CPE credit in the field of SK
1.0 CLE credit in SK (PA and reciprocal jurisdictions)
At the conclusion of the webcast, participants should be able to:
- Analyze real-world case studies to gain insights into the facts and circumstances leading up to enforcement actions to help companies identify red flags and scenarios of concern.
- Identify common compliance program pitfalls that may lead to enforcement actions.
- Describe proactive compliance measures to mitigate the risk of potential future enforcement inquiries/actions.
- Use practical strategies for identifying, communicating and implementing compliance improvements within an organization.
- Describe the importance of continuous monitoring, testing, and enhancement of a comprehensive compliance program.
BDO USA, P.C., is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
Director, BDO USA
Senior Manager, BDO USA
Christine Sohar Henter
Partner, Barnes & Thornburg