Presented as part of BDO USA, LLP's Aćsense series, the Ac’sense Board Matters Quarterly Update – Q4 2013 webinar continues our tradition of lending a helping hand to financial management and audit committees to stay on top of today's hot topics and developments.
The presentation will a moderated panel discussion to provide an overview of the results of BDO's 2013 Board Survey.
You may access a CPE-worthy self-study course by clicking on the following link and entering as "BDO Clients & Invited Guest."
Click here to register
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Discuss thoughts expressed by public company board members in response to questions about:
- Where boards should spend critical time
- Risk management, including fraud, cybersecurity, and foreign market risk
- Financial reporting & disclosure
- Other recent governance developments
- Interpret how public company board members perceive opportunities and risks surrounding such issues
- Analyze their company's current position in light of the issues discussed
Continuing Professional Education credit is available for those who have registered for and participated for the entire webinar (including being logged in for the duration of the webinar and being responsive to ALL polling questions).
Delivery: If you missed the live webcast, you may access the self-study course.
Advanced Prep: None
Credits: 1 CPE credit in the field of Accounting
Program Level: Overview
BDO USA, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
to access a podcast of the webinar.
Presentation Handout Materials: BDO Board Reflections - Quarterly Update Q4 2013
CPE credit is not available for the podcast.