BDO's Bay Area practice would like to invite you to attend our annual Let’s Talk Tax seminar. This event will be focused on international tax issues, potential tax changes as defined by both the current administration and the majority in Congress and much more. We will provide key takeaways on hot topics relevant to both public and private companies.
This session will provide you with an opportunity to network with your fellow tax professionals and engage with our tax leaders on these key topics.
Upon completion of this seminar, participants will be able to:
- Describe where we are with international tax reform
- Learn how recent updates to CbCR rules may affect your company
- Assess how your company may be able to utilize R&D tax credits
- Understand the latest compensation issues affecting your company and your employees
- Changes to tax disclosures, impact of potentially new tax legislation
- And more!
Delivery: Group Live
Advanced Prep: None
Credits: 5.0 CPE credits in the field of Tax
Program Level: Basic
BDO USA, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org