Market Managing Principal, Outsourced Finance & Accounting
Cliff Sussman leads BDO's Outsourced Finance & Accounting practice. With more than 25 years of experience in public accounting he works with clients to transform their business resulting in revenue growth, improved profitability, and risk reduction through optimizing their organization’s operational infrastructure. In this role, he leads a group of talented professionals that provide outsourced accounting, tax and advisory services for clients. Cliff draws on his experience to help clients meet their organizational objectives and grow their businesses.
He focuses on providing businesses in a variety of industries exceptional client service, streamlining everyday functions — with a unique combination of professional and technological resources — delivering business intelligence and insights that enable organizations to achieve greater profitability, growth, and realization of their highest goals.
Cliff began his career in South Africa more than 25 years ago where he gained valuable experience as an audit manager. His passion is adding value for his clients with his team that evaluates and benchmarks key business functions to develop an integrated accounting, finance, and strategic resources approach to meet overall client objectives. His team also provides core accounting functions such as financial reporting and transaction processing.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Graduate Degree, Specialized Accounting, University of South Africa
- Bachelor of Accounting Science, University of South Africa
- American Jewish Committee, Vice President, Board Member
- Gross Schechter School, Annual Campaign Past Chair
- Jewish Federation of Cleveland, Community Relations Committee
- Solon Soccer Club, Board Member and Coach