Credibility you need. Experience you trust.
BDO Consulting provides independent monitor services to ensure that organizations are in compliance with laws, regulations, consent judgments, and/or settlement agreements. Our professionals provide independent review or oversight and, where appropriate, conduct investigations of suspected inappropriate behavior – all with minimal disruption to the businesses involved.
Our professionals have years of experience working on large, complex, and high-profile engagements, including Monitorships and Independent Evaluations/Examinations related to:
- Western Union
- National Mortgage Settlement
- Residential Mortgage-Backed Securities (RMBS) Settlements
- The Gulf Coast Claims Facility
- The Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
- New Century Financial Corporation
- AOL-Time Warner
In addition to offering the highest levels of credibility with the DOJ, SEC, Federal Reserve, CFPB, and other regulators, our professionals are supported by the resources of one of the world’s largest accounting and consulting networks. Our comprehensive service offerings are capable of meeting the needs of companies of all sizes, in the United States or abroad.
- Voluntary monitorships
- Regulatory agency-mandated oversight
- Court-mandated monitorships
- Vendor integrity services
- Forensic accounting services