Marjorie has practiced in the area of income, estate, trust, and exempt organization tax planning and compliance for more than three decades. She has experience in working with high-net-worth individuals and owners of closely held businesses to develop integrated lifetime and testamentary plans that minimize income and transfer taxes, provide asset protection, facilitate business succession, and address retirement and charitable planning issues.
With a focus on family wealth preservation, Marjorie works closely with her clients to identify their income and estate planning objectives. With extensive experience in the areas of income, trust, gift, and estate tax planning and compliance, Marjorie structures plans to improve income and estate tax efficiency. Her experience includes federal and state tax compliance, partnership accounting, and valuation as it pertains to income, estate, and gift tax planning.
In addition, Marjorie represents clients in income, gift, and estate tax examinations, provides litigation support for estate and trust controversies, and advises on international income and estate planning tax issues.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Boca Raton Estate Planning Council, Member
- Community Foundation of Palm Beach and Martin Counties, Legal Financial Network Member
- Florida Atlantic University Wealth and Estate Planning, Steering Committee Member
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Palm Beach Estate Planning Council, Member
- Planned Giving Council of Palm Beach, Member
- M.S., Taxation, University of Miami
- B.B.A., University of Miami
- Boca Raton Community Hospital, Professional Advisory Committee
- Boca Raton Museum of Art Foundation, Former Foundation President, Professional Advisory Committee Member
- Community Foundation of Palm Beach and Martin Counties, Professional Advisory Committee Member and Legal Financial Network Member
- Jewish Community Foundation, Board Member, Former Professional Advisory Committee Chair
- Jewish Federation of South Palm Beach County, Former Finance Committee Member, Audit Committee Member