Assurance Managing Principal - Risk Advisory Services and Third Party Attestation
CPA, CGMA, CITP, CISA, CISSP, CEH
Jeff Ward is the Assurance Managing Principal of the firm’s Risk Advisory Services and Third Party Attestation practices. Jeff has deep experience in various industries including technology, software companies, large government agencies, manufacturing, distribution, healthcare, financial institutions, entertainment companies, and online retailers.
Jeff is an active member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants serving as the Chairman of the WebTrust Task Force (Founding Member). He has also played a key role in developing the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ (AICPA’s) new Cybersecurity Risk Management Program audit engagement, a service designed for boards of directors, management, and other stakeholders to better understand their cybersecurity risk profile and adopt best practices based on the criteria and related guidance.
Jeff has authored several security/privacy articles for IBM, CCH, CIO Magazine and the Journal of Accountancy, and was the recipient of the MSCPA “Innovative User of Technology” award.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Center for Audit Quality Cybersecurity Steering Committee
- EC Council
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association
- International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants
- B.S., Business Administration – Accounting, Southeast Missouri State University
- Asthma & Allergy Foundation of Missouri, Board Member
- Ronald McDonald House, Volunteer/Fundraising Committee