CPA, ABV, CVA, CFF
Haran Levy is a principal in BDO’s Litigation & Disputes practice. He has more than 25 years of experience providing forensic accounting services such as dispute resolution, litigation support, and fraud investigations to organizations and their counsel. He is well-versed in family law matters, business valuations, forensic accounting, financial analysis, lost profits analysis, and commercial litigations. Haran is also experienced in providing damages calculation relating to breach of contract, securities fraud, usury, and other matters.
Haran has extensive expert witness testimony experience and works with counsel on a variety of matters, including the discovery, planning, and strategy phases before and during trial. He is also experienced with rebuttal of opposing experts and assisting with trial exhibits.
Prior to joining BDO, Haran was a managing director at an advisory company where he was responsible for matrimonial matters throughout the state of Texas. Haran is a sought-after speaker at local and national conferences and has also authored several pieces of industry specific thought leadership.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Houston Chapter of TSCPA
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Diplomate of the American Board of Forensic Examiners
- M.B.A., Accounting, Rice University
- B.S., Biology, Tulane University, Graduate Summa Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa