How to Maximize Your Tax Savings
BDO USA, LLP invites you and your colleagues to a complimentary CPE-qualified program that will delve into Tax topics that are relevant and timely for Manufacturers and Government Contractors.
Specific topics to be covered include:
- R&D Tax Credit
- Domestic Production Activities Deduction (DPAD)
- Interest-Charge Domestic International Sales
- Corporation (IC-DISC)
Upon completion of this seminar, participants will be able to:
- Explain the R&D Tax credit and how companies can take advantage of this credit.
- Individuals will recongnize how to reduce their tax liability and get cash by taking advantage of the DPAD special deduction.
- Recognize how to relaize a permanment tax savings by setting up an IC-DISC.
Delivery: Group Live
Advanced Prep: None
Credits: 3.0 CPE credits in the field of Tax
Program Level: Overview
BDO USA, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org