Ford/BDO Insight Session: AI The Gamechanger
Ford World Headquarters
Room: WHQ Cafeteria-A North (SVC1-51)
1 American Road
Dearborn, Michigan 48126
1.0 CPE Credit
In the field of Computer & Software Applications
- Describe the foundational concepts of generative AI and its specific applications within the enterprise landscape.
- Identify how to leverage AI as a catalyst for accelerating business growth and fostering innovation.
- Interpret real world use cases for incorporating AI-driven solutions into business models effectively.
- Identify potential ethical challenges and formulate strategies to ensure responsible AI integration while navigating the intricate landscape of AI ethics, data privacy and related concerns.
- Recognize ChatGPT capabilities and use cases for finance & accounting teams.
BDO USA, P.C., is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
Director, BDO Digital
Principal, Data Analytics Practice Leader, BDO Digital