BDO USA, LLP, McNees Wallace & Nurick LLC, and Murphy McCormack Capital Advisors invite you to our second annual Central Pennsylvania Business Leaders Summit.
This complimentary, full-day event for local and regional business leaders will highlight timely, comprehensive updates on key topics relevant to both public and private companies.
The event will feature lunch keynote speaker Matías Vernengo, Professor of Economics at Bucknell University, who will be discussing the economic impact of the upcoming election.
Lunch will be provided. Hors d’oeuvres and refreshments will be served during the Reception.
Topics to be covered include:
- Labor & Employment
- Economic Impact of the Election
- Privacy & Data Security
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Tax Impact of the Election
- Estate Planning & Private Client Services
8:00 AM to 9:00 AM - Registration and Networking
9:05 AM to
9:15 AM - Welcome and Opening Remarks
9:20 AM to
11:05 AM - Sessions
11:10 AM to
12:45 PM - Lunch and Keynote Speaker
12:50 PM to
3:30 PM - Sessions
3:35 PM to
6:00 PM - Reception
Overnight accommodations can be made at the Warehouse Hotel
, which is connected to the complex.
GPS Directions for Event:
75 Champ Boulevard
Manheim, PA 17545
Upon completion of this seminar, participants will be able to:
- Discuss recently enacted changes in labor laws, including new overtime legislation.
- Examine the potential economic and tax impact of the election.
- Discuss the latest risks and threats in privacy and data security.
- Review insights into planning, executing, and completing mergers and acquisitions.
- Discuss current trends in estate planning and in providing private client services.
Delivery: Group Live
Advanced Prep: None
Credits: 7 total CPE credits
Program Level: Update
BDO USA, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org