Assurance Market Leader
Bryan Lorello has more than 18 years of public accounting experience and has served both public and private companies.
Bryan has experience with accounting and auditing of large and small international companies ranging from Fortune 100 companies to startup business operations. These clients operate in a variety of industries including technology/software, oilfield services, manufacturing, retail, and construction.
Bryan primarily works with publicly traded companies, as well as the portfolio companies of private equity backed entities. He has significant experience with complex revenue arrangements, equity offerings, Sarbanes-Oxley/404 procedures, and implementation of new accounting standards
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Business Leadership Institute (BFI), Austin Chapter - Board Member
- CFO Leadership Council, Austin Chapter – Board Member
- Master of Professional Accounting, University of Texas
- B.S., Finance/Economics, Richard Stockton College of N.J.