Partner; National Real Estate & Construction Practice Co-Leader
Brian is an Assurance Partner with more than 20 years of public accounting experience, including an extensive track record providing assurance services to companies in the real estate industry. He has significant experience with real estate investment trusts (REITs), acquisition due diligence, corporate valuations, and forensic investigations relating to mergers and acquisitions and partner disputes. Brian’s areas of specialization include audits of commercial real estate entities and multi-family residential developments; forensic investigations and litigation support related to the real estate industry; and consulting in connection with financings and acquisitions and dispositions of commercial real estate.
- Chair, Illinois Certified Public Accountants Society Professional Ethics Committee
- Board member, Research Advisory Board of the Center for Audit Quality
- Member, Communications Committee of the National Association of States Boards of Accounting
- Member, Professional Practice Executive Committee of the Center for Audit Quality
- Member, Public Accounting Committee of the Illinois Department of Professional and Financial Regulation
- B.S., Accounting, Queens College