Tax Market Leader
Andy Zaleski has more than 25 years of public accounting experience, advising both public and private multinational companies. He has developed and led numerous federal tax planning initiatives, including ones involving tax accounting methods and periods, cost segregation, and the domestic production activity deduction.
Andy has experience in various aspects of federal taxation, including complex planning and restructuring of multinational businesses with both corporate and flow-thru entities, multistate tax issues, controversy and appeal, income tax compliance, ASC 740 review, FIN 48 implementation, mergers and acquisitions, purchase price allocations in acquisitions, earnings and profits (E&P) studies, section 382 studies, and many others.
He has advised clients primarily in the manufacturing, distribution, healthcare and real estate industries. Andy is a frequent lecturer for both national and local technical training, as well as for outside professional and business groups.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association for Corporate Growth, Membership Committee
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- M.S.T., Walsh College
- B.A.A., Accounting, Michigan State University
- Children’s Hospital of Michigan Foundation, Audit Committee
- Detroit Regional Dollars for Scholars for Dollars Board of Advisors
- Vista Maria, Board of Advisors