Meeting the constant challenges.
For tax departments, the pressure continues to grow. State income and franchise tax authorities are becoming more aggressive, increasing both the number of audits and their scale. Laws are continually updated to eliminate perceived tax loopholes. Recent changes to the reporting requirements of ASC 740 and ASC 740-10 (FIN 48) have only added to the challenge of keeping company income and franchise taxes at a minimum.
The dedicated tax professionals at BDO have deep experience with all components of income and franchise tax compliance. We help minimize overall tax burden while ensuring that filings comply with applicable state and local regulations, regularly drawing on resources from across the country to do so.
- Nexus Studies and Voluntary Disclosures
- Diagnostic Assessments and Return Reviews
- Restructuring and Minimization Techniques
- Controversy and Audit Defense
- M&A/Transactional Analysis and Due Diligence
- Provision and ASC 740 Analysis