The nature and variety of our software solutions present extremely complex revenue recognition issues. The deep software revenue recognition skills and collaborative approach conveyed by the BDO engagement team have been invaluable to us in anticipating revenue recognition issues upfront as we have transitioned to a stand-alone entity, while also navigating expansions and other changes in our software solutions and sales channels.
BDO professionals have deep experience working with high-growth companies and private equity firms and can help navigate how to go public through the traditional IPO, SPAC or other exit process.
From preparing accounting policies and disclosures to outsourced accounting support, we provide comprehensive accounting assistance for clients of all sizes, both private and public. We help with:
- Complex accounting
- Guidance on applicable accounting rules
- New standard implementation (revenue recognition, lease accounting, CECL, et al.)
- GAAP consulting and IFRS conversion
- Industry-specific guidance
- Financial statement preparation
- Disclosure compliance
- ’33 and ’34 Act financial statement and filing requirements
- Preparation of pro forma financial information
For companies poised for growth, we provide technical accounting support around business and capital-raising transactions so your team can stay focused on the end goal. Our experience includes:
- Pre-emergence planning
- Emergence adjustments
- Post-emergence accounting
- Financial statement disclosures and fresh-start accounting
- End-to-end IFRS conversion
- Preliminary impact assessment
- Detailed assessment
- Post-implementation review
Accounting & Reporting Advisory Insights
Explore our most recent resources and thought leadership.
No Results Found