Wealth Advisory Director
Peter Jenkins is a Director for BDO Wealth Advisors, LLC. With more than 29 years of experience in wealth management, Peter is a veteran of the financial services industry. He concentrates on listening with an unbiased perspective, understanding client concerns, and providing the clear, meaningful advice that makes a difference.
Prior to joining BDO, Peter was a Partner and Client Advisor for Biegel Waller, LLC for 10 years. While there he was responsible for Client Development, Financial Planning, Portfolio Management, and Compliance. Prior to that, he was Director and Regional Manager of the Mid-Atlantic Private Banking Group at Credit Suisse for ten years.
- Certified Financial PlannerTM
- M.B.A., Finance, Sellinger School of Business, Loyola University, Maryland
- B.S., Lerner School of Business, University of Delaware
- Catholic Charities
- Loyola Blakefield, Investment Committee Member
- Our Daily Bread, Hot Meal Program Volunteer
- Notre Dame Prep, Former Board Member and Head of Investment Committee
- U.S.A Lacrosse, Head of Investment Committee
- U.S.A Lacrosse, Former Board Member