Tax Market Managing Partner
Nick is the Market Managing Partner for Tax services in the Greater Washington D.C. market.
Nick is the Market Managing Partner for tax services in the Greater Washington D.C. market. He is responsible for the operations of the McLean and Greater Baltimore tax practices which serves clients in various industries including Technology, Life Sciences, Real Estate and Construction, Manufacturing, Government Contracting, Healthcare and Nonprofit. He is responsible for overseeing the growth and people strategies for the market.
Nick has extensive experience providing tax compliance and consulting services primarily to companies organized as Partnerships. His client base consists of real estate developers, private equity holding companies and professional service firms.
In 2021, Nick was recognized by Accounting Today as a Top 40 Under 40 Black CPA in the country. He has also been recognized by Bloomberg Tax as a Tax Pro, which included a featured article.
Prior to joining BDO USA, LLP (BDO), Nick worked at a Big Four firm in the corporate tax group, where his main responsibilities included providing tax compliance services for private and publicly traded companies.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant, Virginia
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- James Madison University Accounting Board Member
- M.S., Accounting with a Tax Concentration, James Madison University
- B.B.A., Accounting, James Madison University