Wealth Advisory Director
Kip is a CFP® Wealth Manager for BDO Wealth Advisors, LLC, which provides clients with wealth management services, including financial planning, investment management, retirement, and estate planning.
Kip began his career in 2000 and has more than 20 years of wealth management experience. Prior to joining the firm, Kip was a Branch Liaison and Financial Consultant with Wells Fargo Advisors. He was also a Financial Advisor with McDonald Investments, Inc. (the wealth management arm of Key Corp.). At both firms, Kip focused on client needs regarding financial planning, portfolio management, and investment analytics.
- Financial Planning Association, South Florida Chapter, Board Member
- Florida Bar, Seventeenth Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee 17 H
- M.B.A., Ohio State University, The Graduate School (Max M. Fisher College of Business)
- B.B.A., Ohio University, College of Business, Finance
- B.S., Ohio University, College of Communication, Organizational Communication