Develop Your 2024 Game Plan: AI, Cybersecurity, and Economic Outlook
777 Casino Drive
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15212
Up to 3 CPE credits
in fields of various study
- 1.0 CPE credit in the field of Information Technology (IT)
- 1.0 CPE credit in the field of Economics (EC)
- 1.0 CPE credit in the field of Management Services
After the event, attendees will be to:
- Describe the foundational concepts of generative AI and its specific applications within the enterprise landscape.
- Identify potential ethical challenges and formulate strategies to ensure responsible AI integration while navigating the intricate landscape of AI ethics, data privacy and related concerns.
- Discuss emerging issues in cybersecurity and data privacy, and how they relate to enterprise risk management.
- Describe what confluence of economic trends will produce the next U.S. recession.
BDO USA, P.C., is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org