Go to new heights with the economic, flexible and scalable power of Microsoft Azure.
Azure is Microsoft’s cloud computing platform and infrastructure for building, deploying, managing and scaling applications across a global network of Microsoft-managed datacenters in over 19 regions. The powerful combination of Azure’s infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) and platform-as-a-service (PaaS) capabilities help organizations move faster, do more and save money.
BDO Digital has a wealth of experience moving mid-markets organizations to the cloud. We work closely with you to understand your business processes and develop the perfect roadmap for your cloud or hybrid environment, reducing your infrastructure costs while freeing up your IT team to work on more strategic projects. So, why are organizations making the move to Azure?
- Flexible: Azure can handle any workload as either an IaaS or a PaaS.
- Open: Use your choice of operating systems, frameworks and tools.
- Solid: Bet your business on guaranteed SLAs and application scalability.
- Cost: Pay for only what you use.
UTILIZE RESOURCES YOU ALREADY HAVE
Azure does not make you choose between your datacenter, service provider or public cloud. This hybrid-ready solution allows customers to leverage resources from all three, enabling IT to expand their options without adding complexity. With Azure, data storage, backup and recovery are more efficient than ever before.
AZURE INTEGRATED SERVICES
As the leading cloud for modern business, Azure brings together a collection of integrated services, allowing organizations to work with a great deal of flexibility. From Windows to Linux, SQL Server to Oracle, C# to Java, the Microsoft cloud solution supports a variety of different operating systems, programming languages, tools and framework to meet your needs.
With 24×7 technical support, round-the-clock health monitoring and 99.95% availability SLA, Azure is always up and always ready to go. Additionally, the ability to quickly scale up or down combined with Microsoft’s commitment to match competitor prices means you only pay for what you use.
WHAT ARE SOME ADVANTAGES OF MICROSOFT AZURE?
Microsoft Azure is used by more than 57% of Fortune 500 companies. Here are some of the many reasons why Microsoft is the top choice for cloud providers:
- Synchronize user accounts with existing on-premises directories let you run solutions on the same cloud that powers Skype for Business, Office 365, Bing and Xbox
- Remove the need to manage server infrastructure with Web and Worker roles
- SQL Database enables you to quickly build, extend and scale applications in the cloud
- Enterprise-grade storage solutions with enhanced security for greater efficiency and peace-of-mind
- Quickly scale up and out or even scale automatically to meet your needs
MICROSOFT AZURE SOLUTIONS
Take full advantage of the cloud with Azure – including web, insights, storage, security and much more.
- Infrastructure Services (Virtual Machines, Storage, Backup and Recovery and Big Computer)
- Develop Modern Applications (Web, Mobile, Media, Integration and Dev-Test)
- Insights from Data (SQL Database and HDInsight)
- Identity and Access Management (Active Directory, Enterprise Mobility and Multi-factor Authentication)
BDO DIGITAL'S AZURE EXPERTISE
From developing right-sized cloud strategies to creating virtual machines, our experience with Azure runs the gamut of its capabilities.
- Infrastructure and application assessment for Azure feasibility and readiness
- Transition infrastructure maintenance to cloud managed services
- Cost modeling
- Azure virtual network and machine design and configuration
- Hybrid cloud design and deployment
- Virtual machine migration from on-premises to Azure
- Azure Active Directory Sync
- Active Directory Federation Services
- Azure storage
- Load balancing
- On-premises and Azure infrastructure management with System Center
- Disaster recovery
- Two factor authentication
- Enterprise Mobility Suite
SHAREPOINT AND CRM
- Migration to SharePoint Online or Azure Virtual Machines
- SharePoint app development and migrations
- SharePoint farm design and deployment
- Business intelligence migration to Azure Virtual Machines
- SQL Azure optimization
- Data services integration
- Big Data (e.g. HDInsight, Hadoop)
- Data analytics and visualizations in the cloud
- Migrate existing apps to Azure
- Design, build and run apps in Azure
- Integration, UAT, staging and smoke testing
- Support for “peaks and valleys” load scenarios