START ADDING STRATEGIC VALUE TO YOUR ORGANIZATION THROUGH TECHNOLOGY
Across companies, it’s the same story: IT is growing more complex and increasingly difficult to implement, design and manage. You try to do more with less and leverage every efficiency possible. But your IT pain points move as fast as you can identify them. It’s tough to talk strategy when time and resources are limited. That’s why many companies are taking stock of their IT challenges.
REALIZE THE VALUE OF OUTSOURCED SERVICE DESK
- 24x7x365 qualified IT support (ITIL aligned)
- Continuous monitoring to keep your organization up and running and protected
- Benefit from a wide array of IT expertise and mature knowledge base
- Reduce the risk of unbudgeted support costs with our predictable cost models
- Free up your internal personnel to focus on strategic initiatives
- Increase your end-user satisfaction and overall productivity
- Keep up with digital transformation – be the disrupter in the market, not the disrupted
THE BDO DIGITAL DIFFERENCE
- High-touch, high value service - Exceptional user experience is our priority
- Month-to-month contracts - You're in control - cancel anytime with 30-day notice
- Guaranteed service-level agreements - Agreed upon SLAs guaranteed to meet your expectations
- Dedicated IT governance - Produce measurable results toward achieving business strategies and goals
- Monthly meetings - Communication is key - discuss what's working, what's not
- Quarterly Business Reviews - Change happens quickly, and IT should evolve alongside your business
BDO Digital's outsourced Service Desk Framework
STEP 1 : ASSESS AND ONBOARD
BDO Digital will conduct initial assessment to gain insight into user & desktop environment, identify roles and responsibilities, determine a transition plan, and define service levels and policies and procedures. During onboarding, BDO Digital will install, implement and test our tools and processes and prepare the communication plan, ensuring a complete, documented transition before going live.
STEP 2 : WORKSTATION DATA COLLECTION
In order to gain visibility into the health and performance of your workstation environment, BDO Digital will remotely gather data on your workstations and perform an initial scan of your network to collect data on all workstations.
STEP 3 : WORKSTATION PATCH
Timely patch management is critical to the security and stability of any end-user computing environment. For Windows workstations and Microsoft Office, BDO Digital remotely install updates, security and critical patches after testing on our own workstations. Updates will be applied throughout the month during a defined maintenance period as they are released. BDO Digital will deliver will deliver a monthly patching report.
STEP 4 : END-USER SUPPORT
Our team of dedicated remote BDO Digital Service Desk engineers will be available to provide comprehensive end user support for your users. Functional escalations between BDO Digital and Customer’s IT team are seamless with the goal of expediting ticket resolution and increasing user satisfaction and efficiency.
THE BDO DIGITAL DELIVERY TEAM
BDO Digital's Service Desk team is responsible for ensuring overall client satisfaction and the successful execution of services. Our delivery team is 100% on-shore, full-time BDO employees to ensure we are providing the most consistent, high-touch experience every time you pick up the phone. During onboarding, BDO Digital ensures our responsibilities are well-defined alongside your team and any other vendors for guaranteed SLAs. Your relationship is led by a dedicated Service Delivery Lead, who will provide delivery and operational oversight and act as the central point of contact.