Family offices, endowments, and foundations leverage the expertise and experience of our investment professionals through our outsourced chief investment officer (CIO) services. This scalable, highly customizable offering provides family offices and institutional investors with a cost-effective way to supplement their internal investment capabilities.
By hiring us to serve as their outsourced CIO, investors receive guidance for their most important strategic decisions, as well as oversight and execution of the numerous decisions that go into constructing and managing an institutional-caliber portfolio.
What We Can Deliver as Your Outsourced CIO
- Create and update investment policies and asset allocation strategies
- Due diligence on manager selection and ongoing evaluation of performance and fees
- Review investment objectives, mandates, and guidelines for managers
- Portfolio aggregation and reporting
- Analysis of risk exposures
Services to similarly-situated clients may differ based on the BDO WA office providing the service and /or the particular investment style or strategy used by a BDO WA investment adviser representative.