Assurance Office Managing Partner
Reid Wade has more than 15 years of audit and business advisory experience serving global public and privately held companies. He has led audit and advisory services across multiple business sectors including private equity and mezzanine investment funds, manufacturing, oilfield service, construction, hospitality, and sports and entertainment. Reid’s experience includes, but is not limited to, SEC financial reporting, private equity transaction advisory, debt and equity offerings, and Sarbanes Oxley 404 compliance.
Reid co-leads the Houston Private Equity industry segment and also serves as a member of the Houston Leadership Team focused on the development of client service strategies, professional development programs, and industry thought leadership.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) Houston
- Baylor Business Network of Houston
- Baylor University Department of Accounting and Business Law, Advisory Council
- Greater Houston Partnership
- Houston CPA Society
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA)
- Texas Young Professionals
- M.Acc., Texas Christian University
- B.B.A., Accounting, Baylor University