Tax Managing Partner
Mat DeMong’s responsibilities include corporate and partnership tax planning for both federal and state income taxes. He is also experienced with multinational corporate and partnership taxation and multi-state filings. Mat has served a wide variety of domestic and international corporate and partnership clients in the medical, technology, manufacturing, venture, private equity and asset management industries.
Mat’s areas of knowledge include business tax planning and consulting, mergers and acquisitions, accounting for income taxes, state and local tax planning, and tax accounting methods. He has also been an instructor at national and local accounting for income taxes training programs.
- American Bar Association
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- J.D., Suffolk University Law School
- LL.M., Boston University School of Law
- M.B.A., Sawyer Business School, Suffolk University School of Management
- B.S., Suffolk University