Assurance Principal; National Real Estate & Construction Practice Co-Leader
Heath has over 25 years of accounting and auditing experience. A large concentration of his services focuses on privately-held companies in the real estate and construction and manufacturing and distribution services sectors. Heath co-leads BDO’s National Real Estate and Construction Industry practice, where he is responsible for strategy design, implementation, and thought leadership.
Heath’s experience as a practicing CPA enables him to offer a wide range of auditing, tax and business consulting services, including: operational reviews; forecasts and projections; cost control; strategic planning; and cash flow analysis.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Construction Financial Management Association, Board Member, Pittsburgh Chapter
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Construction Accounting Network (CAN) Board Member
- B.S.B.A., Accounting, Indiana University of Pennsylvania