Join BDO USA and WileyRein LLP for a Spring 2017 Marketplace Outlook Update for Government Contractors.
The following topics will be discussed among others:
- DCAA trends and relevant compliance matters for government contractors
- New regulations affecting the industry
- Key issues to consider in the M&A process, and why government contracts transactions are different than other transactions.
Webinar Learning Objectives:
- Obtain an overview of the M&A process, and why government contracts transactions are different than other transactions.
- Identify unique legal issues that need to be addressed by government contractors before, during and after a merger or acquisition.
- Learn more about unique issues such as understanding cost accounting and purchasing systems compliance, determining small business status before and after integration, dealing with mandatory national security and cyber security requirements, recognize organizational conflicts of interest ("OCI"), analyzing IP government contract requirements, among others.
Delivery: The webinar will be delivered via the BDO Online CPE Network
Advanced Prep: None
Credits: 1 CPE credit in the field of Specialized Knowledge
Program Level: Overview
BDO USA, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
Julia Bailey, Managing Director, Government Contracting Advisory Services, BDO USA
John Burd, Partner, WileyRein LLP
Derek Shaw, Director, Government Contracting Advisory Services, BDO USA