BDO USA, LLP and Weichert Workforce Mobility are pleased to be hosting an invitation-only, complimentary half-day Summit for corporate relocation managers and HR professionals.
This year’s key note sessions focus on strategies for measuring engagement levels for the mobile workforce and utilizing predictive analytics to design effective relocation policies that support the workforce plan.
These dynamic sessions will feature industry, HR and corporate expertise to share valuable insights and best practices. We will follow these session with roundtable discussions on topics including:
- Short Term / Rotational Assignments & Extended Business Travelers
- Effective Ways to Budget & Forecast Mobility Costs
- Things You Must Get Right: Mergers & Acquisitions
- Energy on the Rebound – Retention & Talent Management
We hope you’ll take advantage of this unique opportunity to learn from and network with industry experts and peers. Space is limited, so please RSVP by Friday, February 17th.
Upon completion of this seminar, participants will be able to:
- Explore and discuss ways to engage expats to improve return on investment
- Identify new methods and strategies for creating mobile workforce analytics that will better support talent management, leadership development and employee engagement and retention while delivering greater value to the business in the form of an agile workforce
- Determine and examine how other companies deal with similar issues
Delivery: Group Live
Advanced Prep: None
Credits: 4.5 credits in the field of Specialized Knowledge
Program Level: Basic
BDO USA, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org