Nonprofit Summit on 11/8 in New York
Innovation is a buzzword across industries, and nonprofits are no exception. As nonprofits navigate lingering economic and regulatory uncertainty, the upcoming 2019 NONPROFIT SUMMIT offers an opportunity for nonprofit leaders and board members to network and hear from peers across the sector on some of the most thought-provoking innovations and changes affecting the nonprofit world.
The event will run Friday, November 8, from 8:30 am–6:00 pm at 388 Greenwich St. in New York City and will feature a keynote from John W. Bernstein, COO and Treasurer of the Ford Foundation.
Speakers will cover a variety of important topics, including:
- Navigating Privacy and Risk Management Issues of Evolving Technology
- Key Benchmarking Metrics in Risk Management and Loss Control
- How Technology Is Helping Nonprofits Achieve Greater Impact
- Nonprofit Industry General Economic Update: 2020 and Beyond
- True Cost Project: Foundations Leading the Way to Bring About Real Change in the Sector
Participants will earn 8 CPE credits. Sign up here
Be sure to keep up with the latest happenings in the nonprofit industry by subscribing to our blog, and following us on Twitter @BDONonprofit.