Happy Holidays from BDO’s Nonprofit Standard Bloggers!
The BDO Nonprofit & Education practice
launched the Nonprofit Standard blog just a few months ago—and what an exciting few months they have been! As we near the end of 2012, we thought we would share some of our favorite posts from the past year, just in case you missed them.
- Nonprofit Compensation: How Much is Too Much? by Adam Cole
- The Fiscal Cliff: What Nonprofits Need to Know by Laura Kalick
- Nonprofit Planning: Considerations for Selecting a Fiscal Year End by Laurie Rocha
- Fiduciary Responsibilities of the Nonprofit Board of Directors by Lee Klumpp
- An Online Guide: Effective Audit Committees for Nonprofit Organizations
We are grateful to all of you, our readers, for helping to make the BDO Nonprofit Standard blog such a success. We hope you’ll come back and visit us again in 2013.
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!